Monday, February 26, 2007

18 Months Old!!


Nate making his silly face.
Posted by Picasa

Sweet soft baby hair
You run away snuggling your bear
No escape! It's off to my bed
This tickle monster must be fed!!
The monster starts at your sweet toes
And she eats all the way up to your nose
Giggles erupt when she eats your Buddha belly
You are much yummier than peanut butter and jelly
Your sweet, baby boy laugh makes me smile
I guess the tickle monster will stop for a while
Soon you give me a great big hug
I am the luckiest mom to have you, doodle bug.


5 comments:

Amy C said...

YOu are cracking me up with your poetry. Maybe you should write some children's books.

Jenna said...

How could I do a normal 18 month old post after you informed me that it was cheesy to do that?:)

Jennifer said...

You are very creative Miss Jenna! I can't believe he is 18 months old already. Where did that time go? Such a handsome little man!

See-Dub said...

OK, Jenna. First the ode to laundry and now this sweet poem to little Nate. You've inspired me to try my hand:

There once was a girl from Watauga
Who was sure no one else shared her saga.
Then she read posts and comments
From all kinds of parents.
She's no longer alone thanks to Bloggah!

(Now you see why I usually stick to prose!)

Jenna said...

Love it!