Friday, February 09, 2007

No School Today

Cade and Nate did not have preschool on Friday because a water pipe broke at school. Cade's friends, Luke and Lily, were supposed to come home from school with Cade. They were able to come over and play even though they did not have school. Cade and Nate had to go with me to an appointment in the morning (the family was fine with my kids coming). They were absolute angels at my appointment although one of Nate's bears got left behind. We then stopped to pick up my computer. It has been gone for 2 weeks for repair (second attempt). They could not find my computer for the longest time. They finally found it and it is still not fixed!!!!! So it is being shipped off again. Two more weeks without my computer. That is NOT good. Then it was play time for Cade. He was so excited to have his friends over. Lily is his girlfriend! She was telling me that she had 2 boyfriends, Cade and another little boy in their class. I asked Cade if that was okay but he feels that Lily should only have 1 boyfriend (him of course). Lily played with Nate and Luke and Cade played together. They had a great time. I can't believe that this is Cade's last year of preschool! There is no way he is old enough for Kindergarten!



Lily had the best time playing with Nate! She was sad when he went down for a nap. She kept saying that she heard him awake so I needed to go get him:)

Posted by Picasa

Luke and Cade making silly faces!

Cade made me laugh the other day. We were having sloppy joes for dinner. We had them a month or so before and Mark had put Cheetos on his just to be silly. Cade thought it was hysterical. Mark and I had forgotten about it until Cade sees what we are having and goes running to get the Cheetos!! He is going to grow up warped!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Nate is almost 18 months! He looks so much like Mark in some of those pix.

Amy C said...

I'm with Cade. She should so have to choose. I too wish spring would get here!

S said...

You have 4 adorable little boys! My youngest will be starting Kindergarten next year. Where does the time go?

Enjoy them! They certainly are a blessing :)

Sarah