Thursday, February 01, 2007

Let it Snow






Nate kept saying - no, no (snow, snow) He was very excited!

Cade tasting the snow. "Mommy, the snow is just water!" When I showed him that it was snowing he said, "Wow!! Is it Christmas?!" Made me laugh. We will see if this keeps up. Maybe tomorrow will be another snow day?

Cade would play Game Cube all day if I would let him. I tell him it is time to turn it off because his brain is being fried. I look in his ears and confirm that his brains are in fact being turned into mush. He finds this very funny. Today, he came up to me while I was typing (Nate's nap time is my work time). He informed me that my brains were being fried! Funny boy!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Do you believe this crazy weather? It looks like your boys had a blast in it also. I am ready for it to warm up!

Amy C said...

I love the snow! The kids look so cute! I actually updated my blog twice in one week. I love the pictures of the Nater Tater. He is so cute. The little guys were so funny seeing the heavy snow. They made me giggle.

Kristen OQ said...

Could you believe this snow!?!?! Crazy stuff. Sam kept asking me too if that meant Santa Claus came to our house tonight...sorry pal! Hopefully, he understood and won't be in for a big disappointment in the morning.

Fun afternoons!

See-Dub said...

My high school kids were so much fun to watch this afternoon. As soon as the last bell rang and everyone discovered that it was snowing, they ran out into the courtyard to take pictures with their cellphones!

Great pix of your boys!

J@mbA said...

Karen and I had the same facial expressions as Nate did to the snow. We have never seen it snow before being from California and all.

I think I heard Karen saying "No, no" too, but I think she was really saying, "no, no." (she doesn't like the the cold so much)

Great blog site,

-jamba