Thursday, November 23, 2006

Bryce's Birthday Party

Mr. Chris helping Cade skate. Cade did great!
Look, no wall!!

Nate wanted to be out there too! He went around a few times until he was banned.
Chase with his buddy, Andrew.


After a crazy morning on Saturday, the boys and I (Mark was gone hunting) went to Bryce's ice skating birthday party. The boys had a great time skating and playing games. Nate loved the riding train and was not pleased that Mommy would not let him keep riding it. After the party, I took the boys plus 3 of their friends to see Happy Feet (I thought it was very boring). Then the boys and I went home. Fun things that happened at the movie - Nate had a blow out because he was still sick - There was no access to the changing table in the bathroom so I had to change Nate on the floor - My business checkbook was lost - Nate made numerous phone calls on my cell phone (he was playing with it to try to keep him quiet). Good times! Chase's friend, Kevin, spent the night. A tired Mark had a houseful of boys to himself the next day because I was in Houston. Busy weekend.

1 comment:

Beth said...

That is a good idea for a birthday party. It looks like y'all had a fun time. Please tell me that you didn't hold Nate on iceskates and skate around with him.????
You guys are always doing fun things.