Thursday, August 24, 2006

Update Time

Dylan, my child who loves homework and learning decided that he did not want to do his homework. After a brief power struggle (I won), he decided that it would be better to
go ahead and do his work. I couldn't resist taking these pictures to use as torture tools in the future.
Isn't that a lovely face! And don't you love the crumbs on the table!

Okay, time for a quick update. I may be in trouble for doing this because I have a MOUNTAIN of work that I am supposed to be doing. I have not been able to do anything else other than type, type, type. Sorry I haven't been able to visit any blogs lately. Next week should be better.

Chase finally went back to school on Monday. Sunday night he was crying (that will embarrass him some day) because he was so afraid that everyone would already have friends and that they would not want to play with him. He was afraid that he would start hurting and start crying and then everyone would laugh at him. He was afraid that he would not know what they are working on in class. He gets very upset if he has a difficult time with school work. It was so very sad, but we knew that he needed to get back in there. I promised him that I would eat lunch with him and that he could come home if he felt really bad. He was very cheerful at lunch and was not afraid anymore. I gave him another Tylenol and he went back to class. The school called around 2 because he was not feeling well. I went and picked him up about an hour before school was dismissed. He has been fine the rest of the week and does not even require Tylenol now. I am so relieved!!! I hope none of the other boys ever have to go through this! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Chase and Dylan,

Granddad and I are sooooooo proud of how well you are doing in school. Keep on making those excellent grades!

Grammy