Thursday, August 24, 2006

Preschool!


He was so excited that I could hardly get him to stay still for a picture!
Nate has a bit of the "deer caught in the headlights" look

Cade and Nate started preschool yesterday. Cade is so very excited to be going back to school. He loves his friends and he loves school. I can't believe that he will be going to Kindergarten next year! Cade is going to preschool 2 days a week and Nate is going 1 day. Nate was making me laugh yesterday. He normally does not wear socks and shoes (read that as if the weather is warm then he does not have on socks and shoes) so when I put on his socks and shoes he started laughing. What was mommy doing to his feet? Cracked me up! Nate obviously does not need preschool, but I am trying to have 1 day to work so that I don't have to work when they are at home. I don't know if I will be able to stand Nate going to school. He is still my baby!! I can't believe that he turns 1 tomorrow. I have to go cry now. Posted by Picasa

No comments: