Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Million Dollar Idea.

While I am taking over Jenna's blog, I thought that I would share with you my million dollar idea that I think every other parent has thought of. Why is it that every kid will like the box that a toy comes in so much more that the actual toy itself? If I could just start selling colorful boxes to Walmart for $10 each, I would be a millionaire in no time flat. Parents would love the idea of only paying $10 for a birthday present for the birthday parties that they have to go to each and every weekend. The kids would get something that they will play with so much more that the cheap "made in China" toys that are clogging up our households. The exception is that Nate realy does love his "Mater Scooter" Nate will sit on Mater and the boys will push him around that house. I will try to get a picture of this to post as well. Mater is great fun as you can tell. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, I can't believe it!!!! I'm so proud of you, Mark...and you're actually quite good at blogging. Very impressive and even more sweet to help out Jenna this way since keeping this updated is so important to her. I think you should get very high points for this!!! Hopefully she will get everything done and caught up so she can relax and enjoy life and those sweet boys a little more...especially Cade & Nate while they're still home with her. Very good job!!!

Amy C said...

I am impressed, I used pesticides and you blogged. Good work!

Alyssa said...

Mark, you are a VERY sweet husband to help Jenna stay caught up on her blog... the birthday party sounds like a blast!