Sunday, July 30, 2006

Pour Some Sugar on Me

Scott, Tammie, and Mark
Here is a girl who was passed out on the lawn at the end of the concert. Mark took this picture and then a bunch of other people started lining up to take pictures of her as well. I guess she had a good time!
These pictures are all from my camera phone so they are not the best quality.

Mark and I went to the Def Leppard concert last night. We met up with some friends from church. One word describes the evening - interesting. What is it about concerts that brings out the, um shall we say, the best in people. Where do these people come from? I saw more skin and tattoos then I cared to see. Maybe we are the abnormal ones!!

This is the 3rd Def Leppard concert we have gone to and it ranked at the bottom. I think most of it was the venue and the fact that we were at the very back of the venue. I have to say that it was fun to have a nice night out with friends and to hear some good music. A recent graduate was babysitting for one of the families. When I saw him at church today I asked him how it went. He told me that I would not believe why they needed a babysitter - because the mom went to the Def Leppard concert!! I told him I knew that because I was there too. He did not believe me and dared me to name some of their songs. Does he really think that I am that old that I cannot enjoy a rock concert?! I guess I need to pick up knitting or try to find some Barry Manilow concerts to attend. I need to start acting my age!

2 comments:

tamandscott said...

That was a GIRL passed out (I took a closer look when we passed by), and with her hair and shirt color, she looks kinda like me...

I am glad that we paid $35 to sit on the lawn and catch up with you and Mark!

Beth said...

Mark, I am on your side when it comes to Amy C.'s organic stuff...