Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Concert in the Garden

Dylan took this picture
Brad, Charlotte and Brad's parents
Mark feeding Nate
Chase and our nephew Lee

Sunday we were able to meet Charlotte, Brad, our nephews, and Brad's parents for Concert in the Garden. We had a picnic, listened to the music, and watched the fireworks at the end. We had a fantastic time! It was not too hot and not too cold. It did sprinkle on us for a little bit. We all had a great time!

Mark had a good laugh at me Sunday morning. We went to church and I had already talked to several people (including you, Tammie) when we went to sit down in the auditorium. Mark looked at me funny and then asked me if I had put on make-up that morning! I had fixed my hair and then I had gotten the boys dressed. I did not remember to finish getting ready! Luckily, we live very close to the church so I ran home really quick! I am losing my mind :) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tamandscott said...

I saw you come in late and wondered what had happened. I just figured that Nate exploded poop again:). If it makes you feel better...you didn't even look like you didn't have make up on!!