Tuesday, July 04, 2006

At the Farm

Stick sharpening

More stick sharpening Papa grilling
Our nephew Ben


The boys and I were able to spend Monday through Friday out at the farm. The boys had so much fun playing with their cousins and spending time with Mimi and Papa. They played outside almost all day. The bathtub ring at night was truly disgusting. They had fun and that is all that matters! Nate got another tooth in while we were gone. He still has one big bulge to go. On Wednesday, Jenise and I painted some for Jason and Kristen. Nate was "helping". He was playing with some empty paint trays so I was not concerned, until he crawled towards me and I saw paint handprints on the carpet! Jenise had put a paint lid in one of the trays! She cleaned up Nate while I cleaned up the carpet. Finally, he took a nap and we were able to get some work done! The boys had a great time! Posted by Picasa

No comments: