Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Eleven Months Old Today


Bubbas making him laugh
His new favorite activity

I cannot believe that my baby is just a month away from being a year old!! My baby is changing every day. His favorite things to do now are play in the cup cabinet and the tupperware cabinet. He also loves to shake his head "no" and when you laugh at him he does it more! He is able to say "all done" in sign language. He is finally drinking out of a sippy cup. I have to admit that I have not worked with him much at all with the cup. He still thinks that his bubbas are the best in the world. They can make him laugh so very hard! This morning, Nate was eating his cereal and Chase was talking to him. Every time that Chase tried to leave, Nate would start fussing. Chase loved it! Our sweet, precious, growing baby boy. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tamandscott said...

He is sooooooo cute!

Sarah P said...

They just don't get any sweeter and cuter than that!