Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Joy is Back at Our House

The door opened and in bounded my sweet bundle of energy and joy. Oh the bliss of being able to hold my sweet Cader Rader in my lap. He was only gone for 5 days but it seems to me like he has aged a year. He is talking so much bigger and acting so much bigger (okay, not really acting bigger yet but a momma can dream). He came in with a big handful of his silkies and a car that he got at McDonalds. He promptly filled me in on the car. He had a few questions for me about the things that concerned him like where was Nate (taking a nap) and was that Nate's new toy. I had to keep my promise to him. He got a hug, a good tickling, and a good spanking (just a play spanking). It feels so good to have him home. The Joy is back!

For those who don't know; Chase is my Treasure, Dylan is my Blessing, Cade is my Joy, and Nate is my Gift.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I love the names that you have for your boys! What a wonderful way to let them know how unique they are :) I am glad that Cade is home :)