Monday, June 12, 2006

Donkey Tales

Chase playing the role of Balaam
He is "riding" the donkey here
The angel in the way
More white boy dancing

Chase and Dylan went to music camp last week at church. They worked on the musical in the morning and they had fun activities in the afternoon. They had a great time and came home exhausted every night. They had a performance of Donkey Tales on Saturday and another one on Sunday. Dylan was a part of the band the Bandanas. He looked so very cute up there playing his washboard. Chase had the role of Balaam. He is looking so much older to me. It broke my heart to see him being so big up on stage. They did a great job! I think I have very handsome cowboys! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

erinlo said...

It is really encouraging to me to read your stories about your little boys. They just sound so precious!!!

tamandscott said...

Ugh--I didn't know they were in it or I would have gone to see it. Bryce would have probably tried to get up on stage with Chase!

Danielle said...

I know they did a great job... they are cute enough to become hollywood stars oneday! Hope you are enjoying your summer so far!

Danielle said...

qI know they did a great job... they are cute enough to become hollywood stars oneday! Hope you are enjoying your summer so far!

Unknown said...

Jenna
Thanks so much for your comment to me about your miscarriages. It has meant a lot to hear other's stories and feel like I am not going crazy. I have been very thankful for the prayers of everyone. You have a precious family and I love the pictures you have posted!
Kelli