Monday, June 26, 2006

10 Months Old


How can it be? My Nater Tater Tot is growing up way too fast. He actually turned 10 months old on the 25th but things have been so busy that I am just now getting to post - and without a 10 month old picture. I will try to post some later. Mark is back at home and the boys and I are at the farm for a few days. Hopefully Mark is enjoying some peace and quiet (doesn't happen often at our house). The boys are having a great time playing with their cousins Lang and Lanae. They will also get to see their cousin Ben tomorrow.

Nate is so very sweet. He is a cuddler and so good-natured, most of the time. He has developed a temper if you take away something that he wants. He gets very mad but he gets happy again quickly. He is still pulling up and "walking" behind things or on the edge of the couch. One of his favorite activities is pushing a chair all around in the kitchen. He can stand for a few seconds without holding on to anything unless he realizes that he is standing without holding on to anything. If he is aware that he is not holding on then he will promptly sit down. He still loves his brothers! His brothers can really make him laugh. He loves animal sounds! If he is upset then I can start to tell him various animal sounds and he smiles and listens intensely. He particularly loves the camel sound (spitting), the snake sound, the kitty cat sound, and the bee sound (because there is a tickling at the end of the bee sound). He loves making motorboat sounds. He is saying "uh-oh", "Da-da", and occcasionally "Ma-ma". When he really enjoys something that he is eating, he will smack his lips together. He has a cute toothy grin now. He has 4 teeth and 2 more are so close to popping through. We feel so blessed to have him in our lives. So precious.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like we have alot in common. My name is Jenna and I have four boys, whom I believe have the best father in the world.

My husband Mitch and I have been married for almost 10 years and together are truely blessed by our four sons, James, Josh, Joey, and Jacob. Thanks for sharing your life with others. I don't seem so "out of the ordinary" now.

Mitch is a Worship and Young Families minister in Montgomery, AL and I'm getting ready to start working evenings at a local hospital to help make ends meet. We don't believe in the "daycare thing" for our boys so Mitch OR I will be home at all times (which means hit and miss for Mitch and I). All in all though, God is blessing us tremendously and I am confindent HE has great things in store for us.

Thanks again for "blogging". Maybe I should get on that.

In HIM,
The other "Jenna" with four boys.

Jenna said...

How fun is that! How old are your boys?

Anonymous said...

James is 8, Josh 7, Joey 5, and Jacob is 3. We have alot of fun together. Mitch calls them his "quartet" since Mitch is a vocalist (www.mitchfewell.com). Mitch has been doing christian acappella music for several years now. He recently released a CD which was reviewed (positively I might add) by CASA.org (www.casa.org) today. We are very excited and feel very blessed.

Amy C said...

We are ready for the blogger Jenna 4 to get home. We have some playing to do. Call us when you get ready to play.

Jenna said...

Jenna,

I went and listened to some of your husband's music. I really liked it. He is very talented.

tamandscott said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tamandscott said...

I can't believe he's ten months old already! I feel like I never see y'all anymore. Let's get together! Give Nate a big wet one for me.