Saturday, June 03, 2006

All About the Daddy




Posted by Picasa

Nate has really enjoyed spending a lot of time with Mark this week. He has become super attached to Mark and prefers Mark over anybody else – including me!!! He will reach out to Mark and if I try to take him back he will cling to Mark like a koala bear. If I take him then he will start crying and will want to go back to Mark. It is seriously hurting my feelings! I am supposed to be #1 and Mark is supposed to be a close second. It makes Mark feel really good. It is also a reflection of the fact that Mark is a wonderful daddy. He plays with his boys, provides for their basic needs, loves on his boys, and spends a lot of time with his boys. He is always trying to be a better father. The truth is that my boys have the best daddy ever! Nate still needs to love me more!!!

No comments: