Saturday, June 03, 2006

Don't Throw away the Laundry!


Posted by Picasa
When Cade was a baby we took a family trip in our trailer to San Antonio and to the coast at Corpus Christi. The coast was swarming with mosquitoes so if we weren’t on the beach we were in the trailer. It came time to leave so we drove to the dumpster to throw out the trash. Mark ran outside, grabbed the trash bags out of the trailer, threw them in the dumpster, and ran back into the car. He still managed to get attacked by the mosquitoes. We drove home and then we realized that Mark threw out the laundry not the trash. Some of those clothes were brand new!

We were headed into town on Wednesday in order to do some laundry at the Laundromat since the dryer at the cabin bit the dust. We stopped at the dump site in order to throw away the trash. I was teasing Mark by telling him to not throw away the clothes. He grabs the trash out of the back and goes to the dump site when Chase starts to tell me that Mark grabbed the clothes! I look over and Mark is throwing in a bag of clothes!!!! I yelled at him to stop but it was too late! He had to jump in the dump site in order to retrieve the clothes. I can’t believe he did that right after I was teasing him about it! I think I need to be in charge of dumping the trash next time!

No comments: