Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day

Daddy and Cade at the air show in 2005- Chase and I were at home because he had chicken pox
Daddy and Dylan at the deer lease
Chase and Daddy at Mount Vernon
Daddy and Nate right after Nate was born

My boys are the luckiest boys in the world because they have the best Daddy ever! Mark is truly a remarkable father who has a deep love for his boys. Before we ever got married, Mark was aware of the fact that I wanted at least 4 kids. He thought he wanted 2. Of course, who really knows how many kids you want until you actually start having them. When I told him that I was pregnant with Chase, his face was a mix of fear and pretending to be happy. Was he really ready to be a father? Fatherhood was something that he has always taken seriously, and it shows. He is a very involved daddy, because he wants to be. He spends time with his boys because he enjoys being with his boys. He loves them and appreciates their individual strengths. He is the kind of dad that gets down on the ground and plays with his boys. He is always trying to be a better dad. He is training them to be wonderful dads to their own children. I love him more every day because of the way he treasures the boys. And we all treasure him. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I've seen him in action and you're right, Mark is an amazing father! I hope you all had a wonderful day!!!

tamandscott said...

Mark is a terrific dad! What great boys y'all are raising, too. Sorry Chase has Chicken Pox. I wondered where you were this morning. Missed you!

Jenna said...

Sorry, should have clarified. Chase had chicken pox when that picture was taken which was over a year ago. I wasn't at church because Nate was running fever, but he is better now.

tamandscott said...

RRiiigghht. The kid running a fever excuse--I've heard that one before.

See you tonight at Bunko! Get ready to lose to me:).

Amy C said...

I loved the bathtub picture in the previous post. So funny!

Mark is a great dad! His skills amaze me manytimes. He is mister mom.

I did get to give him a hard time about going to the Ranger's game on fathers day though. We saw him at Papadeaux's beforehand.

I guess I should have brought you a takeout. Bad friend. . .