Thursday, May 25, 2006

Nine Months Old!

Nate playing at one of his favorite spots
Chase taking care of his bubba when I was at work
I can't believe that my baby is 9 months old today! He is so sweet and soooo busy. Changing a diaper has become an Olympic event! He crawls all over the house and seems to know when I put the cat food back out. He makes a dash for it and manages to spill it all over the place before I can get to him. At least he is not eating it anymore! He still eats really well and he is a lovely yellow hue from eating his veggies. He is so close to having teeth! He has six huge bumps on his gums and we can even see the white teeth trying to poke through on the bottom. I think he is going to get six teeth all at once! He weighs 17 pounds 4 ounces and is 27 1/2 inches tall. He is in the 5th percentile for weight and the 25th percentile for height - still a peanut! His brothers still love him very much. They are all so sweet to him. Nate thinks they are great! They can all get huge belly laughs from Nate. We feel so blessed to have our precious baby boy. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

erinlo said...

Hey- 17 pounds and 18 inches is what my Selah is right now! I wish I could see your peanut in person and hold him so I could know how big my girl is!!! Your boys are just so so cute. And time does fly, doesn't it???

tamandscott said...

That's ok--peanuts are the best! I can't believe he's nine months. I love the picture of Chase taking care of him. Such great boys!!