Saturday, May 13, 2006

Fun Saturday!



Chase, Dylan, and Cade went with me on Saturday morning while Nate took a nap. We had some donuts and then we went to buy some flowers, okay a lot of flowers. We had fun planting them all. The boys picked where to put some of them and planted some of them all by themselves. I hope they live! Nate even stayed outside with all of us. What did parents do before they invented the exersaucer? We then went to the pool. The water was way too cold for my taste, but the boys had a good time. They are tired now for some reason. They are really being spoiled this weekend. We are going to Six Flags tomorrow! (Yes, that is how I would love to spend my Mother's Day). They better not complain for a long, long time!

Sometimes things happen that make you appreciate your blessings. While we were having such a good day with our boys, a family whose son is in Cade's preschool class were having a funeral for their precious 10 month old little girl. She appeared perfectly healthy but she had an undiagnosed heart condition which led to a seizure which led to her not breathing which led to no brain activity. I don't know how I would survive if I lost one of my precious boys. Please say a prayer for this family. Posted by Picasa

No comments: