Monday, May 08, 2006

Mark's Fun-Filled Weekend - NOT

I worked A LOT this weekend which meant that Mark got to spend the weekend with the boys. They were just lazy around the house on Saturday. Sunday morning, Chase was saying that his throat hurt. I had to leave to go to the airport so I was no help to Mark. Later in the day Chase started to run a fever so Mark had to take all 4 boys to the local CareNow! Another case of strep throat for Chase! Doesn't that sound like how you would like to spend your weekend off! Of course, my plane was delayed so I didn't get home until 11 that night. Good times!

1 comment:

Devona said...

Jenna, I'm sorry to hear about Chase and the strep, (again). I know what you're going through!! Sammy, AJ and Jacob have been sick about every other week since Christmas! And Mark, my sympathies for having to take all the kids to the clinic!! I know very well what that's like! I can't believe how big they're getting. Beautiful boys!