Monday, May 08, 2006

Cade Notes




Cade is growing up overnight (I know, I know, it is about time). We were so proud of him the other day, he spilled his milk all over himself and the table and the floor. In the past, that would have put him over the edge, but this time he remained CALM!! He even had milk dripping off of his eyelashes and he remained calm. We gave him a lot of praise for that and he was beaming because he was proud of himself. Maybe there is hope!

Why the zebra picture? I got a new scanner and I am trying to figure it out. Cade has been working very hard lately at writing his name. I think he is doing really well. He knows most of his letters and most of his letter sounds. He is even recognizing simple words like fox and green. There are definite advantages to having older brothers who read. He has been asking me lately how to spell things. I will tell him and he will tell me, "that's right mommy" like he knew all along.

Cade loves his brothers. I often catch him sleeping with Dylan. They were both sleeping when I crawled into Dylan's bed but my crawling around woke Cade up. This morning Nate was playing in his exersaucer and Cade was talking to him. Every time Cade left the room, Nate would start crying so Cade would run back in and tell him "Bubba's right here". Cade was loving the fact that Nate wanted him! It was super cute! Posted by Picasa

No comments: