Saturday, February 21, 2009

Work Trip

The weekend of the 7th, I had to travel to Austin/San Antonio for work. I had a lot of appointments there, so I had to spend the night. My wonderful, spontaneous friend, Amy, was able to join me. After my first round of appointments, we stopped for a steak. The service was lacking, and the steak....well, it was nasty. There was so much fat, it was hard to find the meat. The meat that I found was not even tasty. Amy's steak was the same. It was so bad, that the manager came over, agreed with us, and gave us our meal for free. We headed to San Antonio and were able to make a late night movie. We saw, "He's Just Not That Into You." I really enjoyed it. Even though it was a working weekend, it was still fun. Thanks for coming with me, Amy!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

See-Dub said...

I have to ask: Where did you get the bad steak?

Laura said...

Please tell me you did NOT just post a picture of your nasty steak!

Jenna said...

It was a nasty steak! I don't even know if it qualifies as a steak. We were eating at Saltgrass. It was YUCKY!

Andrea said...

What in the world is that supposed to be>! My steak-lovin' tastebuds are offended just by the sight!