Friday, February 20, 2009

Random December Pics from my Phone

The boys thought that this was hysterical - this was a Cabela's shopping trip. I wonder who we were shopping for?

Nate just looking cute during Cade's Little Gym class

Nate did a lot of Christmas shopping with me. He really did not mind, especially when he got to take a ride with Spidey

A few pictures from our Ihop visit after seeing Santa. Nate is by his best buddy! This is also the trip that I managed to spill an entire Dr. Pepper inside of my purse!!!!! Great fun! Dr. Pepper was dripping out of the bottom of my purse.

Cade was really enjoying his pancake!


Isn't he a cutie!

Nate LOVES Mark's binoculars. If Mark leaves a pair out, then Nate manages to find it.

Chase is so thrilled about his phone!

Cade's ouchie developing into a bit of a black eye









No comments: