Friday, February 20, 2009

Christmas Day

It is obvious that I will never fully catch up on my work. I get so close, and then more work comes in :( Oh well. My poor neglected blog needs some attention. There has been so much going on, and I am going to forget the fun things that I want to remember. I think that Facebook has taken up too much of my time! Here comes my attempt at catching up on my blog.

Here is some more from Christmas (I am still blogging about Christmas, and it is February - pathetic!)

The boys had fun playing with their new stuff. Nate loved his Batman cave

My grandmother was able to make it on Christmas day. I was glad to see her. Her health has really deteriorated since the last time I saw her. My "eccentric" uncle is also in the picture.

My nephew got Rock Band, and it was used a lot!

My sweet niece, Hannah

My nephew, Ben. This picture deserves a funny caption!

My niece, Emily

Wesley and Ben on the drums.

The band!

My uncle and my dad used to be in a band. They joined in the Rock Band fun.



Riding the horse on the farm :)

My sister stole my camera and took some silly pictures.



Ben looking oh so pleasant

My dad pulled out his old Fender Stratocaster guitar (1962 I believe). He was surprised when he learned how much this guitar is now worth.

More silly pictures

Pretending to sleep


No comments: