Monday, February 23, 2009

Some Random Pics

Isn't he sweet?

Cade has an excellent sense of style, don't you think?
A moment of brotherly love! Out of all of our boys, these are the 2 that are most likely to be fighting. They love each other, and the pester each other to pieces.
Nate will rarely take a nap anymore. Sometimes, he just can't fight it. I was working, and Mark had put Nate in his bed with no luck in the nap department. A little bit later, Mark found Nate here :) He slept this way for a couple of hours!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stacey said...

LOVE the sleeping table pic! I have one my friend took of Luke asleep in their big dog cage!!

Unknown said...

Hey Jenna! Love the blog and looking at pics of your sweet boys!! :) Looks like you guys have lots of fun!
Send me your email address (I just wrote to you on FB) and I'll link you to my blog too...I'm getting inspired, maybe I'll go on there and actually update it now! :)
Talk to you soon,
Bonki