Friday, February 20, 2009

Christmas in Abilene

We spent the weekend after Christmas in Abilene with Mark's side of the family. With his family, everyone picks a name and buys a gift for that person. I had Ann's name. Nate joined me on my shopping trip to buy Ann some shoes. When we set down for dinner on Saturday, we were discussing how we would be opening presents. Nate proceeds to tell Ann, "Grammy, we got you some shoes." He was so sweet and excited. He had no idea that he had just spoiled the surprise.

I played with my new video camera during this time, so I did not get as many pictures as normal.
My nephew, Trent.
Trent, Dylan, and Drew - what cute boys!


Trent with his new soccer ball.

Nate was having a lot of fun!

He loves his train stuff


Ann opening up her gift - she had no idea what it was! Nate was so excited to show her the shoes.

Grammy was not opening it fast enough

Look how he is pointing to his foot - in case Grammy does not know where the shoes belong :)
The next week, we hung out around the house. We even managed to fit in 2 trips to Six Flags. We get our money's worth out of our season passes. The boys really loved sledding.






1 comment:

Stacey said...

i bet you could tell us stories about your uncle!