Sunday, October 19, 2008

Update on Chase

What to say about Chase? Really, what can I say about Chase? You see, he has entered that "I care about what people think so don't be blogging about me phase". There is so much to say. He is growing up so very quickly. I could talk about his love of Under Armor shirts - he would wear them every day if he could. Or maybe I could say that at his last quarterly growth check he had barely grown any. It seems he has entered a new "phase" in life and much more gro*th horm*ne is needed. His dose got bumped way up! I might mention that he continues to be so sweet and wonderful with a touch of teenage sass mixed into him. Perhaps I could say that it is so hard to watch him grow up and to not interfere. If I am talking about myself, then I can say that I am sad because he is growing up so quickly and may not even like me by this time next year. Of course, I would not blog about any of that;)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Holly Moulder said...

The thought of my kids no longer seeing me as a super hero is SO sad! Hopefully you'll have some words of wisdom to share when it's my turn. But until then I know you'll enjoy another precious year watching him grow!