Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nate

I haven't been blogging much lately. It is not because there is nothing going on, it is more because life is busy. I also have to get a certain amount of work done before Mark and I leave on our big trip (I am so excited about that).

Here is a little bit about what is going on with Nate. He got some Moon Sand for his birthday, not my favorite play item. Anyone who has had experience with this item does not need me to explain why. This one is a little better because it comes with a contained area. It still makes a mess. Nate LOVES it! He spends hours playing with it! Thank you Chris and Janet (I really mean that). Nate is also very into puzzles right now. He does numerous puzzles every day. He has also discovered the computer. He loves to play games at Nick Jr. and on Club Penguin. It is amazing how well he can navigate on the computer. Nate continues to be a chatterbox. He still says, "foots" for "feet". I love that. He loves to sing. He will sit at the table playing with his moon sand or a puzzle, and he will start singing a song. This song is often one that he is making up at the moment. Yesterday, he was singing a song with lyrics such as "I miss you, are you going to miss me? I love you". It was so sweet. At night, I sing a song with him. I normally sing a line, and then he fills in a word. One night, I made up a song about a train. Nate obviously loved it because he asks for it almost every night. The only problem is that I cannot remember the song. I have invented another one every night :) Nate is still not consistently taking a nap. He takes one or two a week. On the no-nap days, Nate is very grumpy in the evening. Yesterday, he fell asleep while I was driving Chase to tennis practice. He slept from about 4:45 until around 6. This did not work as well either. At 10 p.m., he was still going at full speed :O


Posted by Picasa

No comments: