Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Sweetness of Chase

Before you read this post you must agree to 2 very important rules. Raise your right hand and repeat after me:

"I will not ever mention this to Chase"
"I will never let anyone under the age of 20 who knows Chase read this post"

Here is a story that Chase wrote in class. The assignment was to write about a time that you will never forget. He asked his teacher if he could write about something that has not happened yet, and she said that he could. Remember that girl that he has a crush on? Well.....here is his story. I have corrected his spelling because I just can't stand it.

I could never forget the time I got married. She had brown, short hair and blue eyes. The church we were married in was huge.

The first time I took her on a date felt right. I took her to dinner at the Cheese Factory for 1 1/2 hours. She was very nice and attractive. I personally fell in love with her at first sight. The food smelled delicious and looked delicious too. The food was awesome with its juicy steak and, of course, the cheesecake.

During the date I asked if she would marry me. There were billions of people watching when I asked that question. She immediately said, "yes". Everybody went "awww". I thought, did I do the right thing? I felt relief once I got home. For some reason, I felt happiness in both of our hearts like 2 waves bonding together and being one. There was something not even words could describe between us.

The day of the wedding I felt happy. When I put the wedding ring on her hand, I knew we would always be together. The party was awesome with punch and a grand white wedding cake. Everyone was there, including my friends.

I loved getting to get married. Marrying my loved one was the one thing I could never forget.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

and everyone thought i was brave discussing politics on my blog! :)

wow-i would either be worried that he can think like that already or in awe of how precious it is that he thinks like that already!

Amy C said...

that is so sweet. i love it. i think that tells what a great job you have done that he is fantacizing about his grown up life. too cute. what must his teacher think!

Jennifer said...

oh Jenna, you have a little romantic on your hands! That is so precious and will be great to read later on once he does get married.

Tami said...

I love the way he talked about the waves bonding together! How creative and perfect for what he was writing about. Only an exceptional kid can think of things like that...you should be very proud.

See-Dub said...

So sweet! And he's not afraid of the public proposal! (I would've said "awww," too.)

tamandscott said...

I love that kid!

Krista said...

Wow . . . you've been busy with birthdays lately!! BTW, I loved reading this post . . . what a sweet kid your Chase is (he (his wife too) might enjoy reading this years down the road)! Thanks for sharing! =)