Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008

Easter came way too soon this year! I was not even close to prepared. Mark was very proud of the fact that I did not buy Easter outfits for the boys. My budget for extras was pretty lean since we just had the birthday parties, and it was going to be cold. No cute outfits this year. The Easter baskets were pretty lean, too. There was a quick Easter egg hunt in the living room, but it was nothing special. The only redeeming thing that I did this Easter was to make the bunny biscuits. We did all go see a movie that afternoon (National Treasure). Overall, I give myself a D- for Easter this year. There is always next year (sigh).
The baskets. The boys were happy with what the Easter Bunny brought them.
The bunny biscuits - One poor bunny lost his mouth in the oven
Cade trying on his penguin outfit - such a cutie!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Stacey said...

i meant to tell you from earlier, i try to never feel guilty when i ship the kids off for a break. i know they are having fun and i am getting my stuff done without guilt of ignoring them too much.

oh yes, and those messes do suddenly reappear upon their arrival! and i only have TWO!

Laurie said...

The bunny biscuits were so cute!! I am impressed that you actually cook breakfast! Especially on a Sunday morning!!!

See-Dub said...

That is the CUTEST penguin ever!

I didn't even open our Easter decoration boxes until SATURDAY. I'm glad there won't be an early Easter like this until 2285!

Krista said...

Yes, I'm impressed too! Sunday morning's are one day that I do not cook breakfast . . . we're always eating fast and sometimes on the go . . . but I love your bunny biscuits! Very creative, girl! =)

Amy C said...

I think you get an "A" for Easter, because if you don't then I have to get and "F" or less! I think you did pretty good.

Unknown said...

great biscuit idea!