Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Family Birthday Party

Saturday night we had a family birthday party for the March birthdays. We celebrated Cade, Dylan, Lee, Ashley, and my brother-in-law's father, Bob. Earlier that day, Cade had a headache and a fever, which means strep throat. We rushed to Care Now so that he could get antibiotics and his party the next day would not have to be cancelled. Even though he was not feeling well in these pictures, he was still happy. Why not? He was being spoiled with many penguin presents :)


A penguin costume, perfect for my penguin boy.
Dylan was able to get some of his presents - he will have to wait for his birthday for his present from us.
Nate could not understand why he did not get any presents - isn't it like Christmas?
My sweet niece.
Cade has been thrilled with his penguin Webkinz. He got a little penguin Webkinz the next day. He is so excited to have a big one and a little one. He named them Icee and Snowee.
Grammy got beach towels for the boys.


Nate finally got to open a present! Grammy gave Nate and Chase an early birthday present so that they could have a towel for summer.

My cute pirate, ARRR

Do I even need to comment on this picture
Cade has wanted this Lego set. Mark and I and my parents got it for him. It was too big for my normal hiding place, so I hid it under the bed. Not the best hiding place. Cade found it and was so excited. He then tried to pretend like he didn't see it. I asked him if he could guess what we got him and he "guessed" Lego city. He then told me that he would try to erase it from his mind. Yeah, right! I still wrapped it for him.
My nephew, Drew. Or is it my niece, Drew?
Chase's towel

Cade was thrilled with his penguin music headphones and with the penguin that will play your MP3 player out loud.
More presents for Dylan
Doesn't he look cute with the headphones on?
Look! A penguin beach towel from Grammy.




4 comments:

Stacey said...

this penguin thing is starting to grow on me!

i love those beach towels!!!

See-Dub said...

Yes, those headphones are GREAT! Love the beach towels, too!

Anonymous said...

Jenna,

Where did the towels come from? They looks awesome!

Mark's friend Jen from Houston.

Jenna said...

Hi Jen,

The towels came from Target. They are super cute. Charlotte monogrammed them. Hope you guys are doing well. Mark says, "Hello".