Saturday, March 08, 2008

Good Morning!

Mark loves to make fun of the fact that I got up to make him breakfast the first 2 weeks of our marriage. This is a fact that I cannot deny. I am not a morning person. The beginning of Daylight Savings Time is not my favorite time of year. I am just getting to where I can get out of bed with no problem in the morning, when BOOM, the time changes and I have to drag myself out of bed. So the time changes Sunday. In my brilliance (and before I realized that the time changes Sunday), I booked a 6:25 a.m. flight. Ouch, ouch, ouch. I have to leave my house by 5:15 a.m. in the morning (which will feel like 4:15). I don't want to even think about when I need to wake up to get dressed and ready. I will arrive back home tomorrow by midnight. It is going to be a great day!!

3 comments:

Rhea said...

I hate the spring Day Light Savings Time change. I'm with ya on that.

That was a HUGE snowman you guys made!

Stacey said...

i hope you are already in bed asleep, but if not....girl-take your shower, fix your hair, put on your make-up, get dressed and just lay really still in your bed!!

presto, you are ready to go!

Tami said...

I know how you feel about Daylight Savings. It takes me a couple of days to get in the groove and even then, I would much rather sleep until noon and deal with everything until midnight! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I loved it! I responded back to you in the comments section. I love your sincerity and honesty and that you wrote what you felt. Not a lot of people are willing to lay it out there and I admire you for doing it!