Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break Fun?

I would love to be able to report on all the fun activities that we did with the boys over Spring Break, but the truth is that I shipped the boys off to Mimi and Poppa's so that I could try to catch up some on my work. By all reports, the boys had fun. I wish that I could say that I had a lot of fun, but the truth is that most of the time I typed. When I got tired of that, then I typed some more. My stack of work has gone down, but it has not disappeared. I was able to do a few fun things. I had Bunco on Monday night - that was fun. I was able to eat lunch with my friend, See-Dub, that was refreshing. Mark and I went out to eat one night - and no, we did not talk about the boys the entire time. All in all, it was a productive week. The boys had fun and my fingers hurt. I hope that next Spring Break is filled with more fun!

1 comment:

See-Dub said...

Lunch WAS refreshing! We'll have to "do lunch" again. (Will June ever get here?)

I'm glad you were able to get a bunch done and that the boys enjoyed their break. But here's to next year when you can enjoy it, too!