Sunday, March 23, 2008

6 Things about My Cade

In honor of my sweet Cader Raider turning 6, here are 6 things that I love about him.

1) I love how he is so snuggly. He will crawl into my lap with his scrawny body and snuggle up. He snuggles in bed with me every morning and waits for Mark to find the "bed bug" in the bed.

2) His memory is amazing. He can remember the craziest things from years ago.

3) He is very dramatic, both with good things and with bad things. I love the fact that the littlest things can bring him such joy.

4) I love his sweet eyes. They are beautiful and so very expressive. And his crazy hair that will NOT lay flat!

5) I love that he is so funny, without even trying to be. He can get so upset when we joke with him because he thinks that we are being serious. He is always fine after we explain the joke to him. He has been trying out jokes lately - they are so NOT funny. He makes us laugh just by being him.

6) I love how he looks at things differently than most people. He thinks of things that I would never have thought of. I appreciate that he helps me to look at things from a different angle.

We love you, Cade!

No comments: