Monday, February 27, 2006

Sweet Nater Tater Tot


My sweet little baby

See How I Have Grown!

I am ready to keep up with my brothers


Truly our gift from God


Nate turned 6 months old on the 25th! Where has the time gone? I love watching him grow and I hate watching him grow. My sweet baby. He is so precious. He is so good-natured and happy. He is rolling over like a pro and starting to sit up. He is already doing an inchworm crawl. He is eating solids and really likes them. And he gives the sweetest, slobberiest kisses. His personality is really starting to come out. He loves his bubbas soooo much. I love watching how incredibly sweet the boys are with Nate. At the doctor's office today, Cade was doing a little dance for Nate and Nate was laughing so hard (this was BEFORE the shots). Tonight, Chase was playing peek-a-boo with Nate and Nate was giggling and giggling. I love how the boys are learning to treat each other nicely (most of the time). I am so thankful that God sent Nate to us. He brings us nothing but joy. He truly is our gift.

The doctor visit was eventful today. We have another peanut on our hands. He weighed 14 lbs. 12 oz. and was 25 1/4 inches long. That puts him in the 10th percentile for height and weight. Sweet little guy. He had 3 shots today (ouch). He ate right after the shots and then we were checking out when he threw up all over the place. The nurse sent us back into the room while she cleaned up the mess. We tried to check out again when Nate emptied out the rest of his stomach contents. He became so pale, clammy, and weak. The doctor checked him out again, but he seems to be okay. You should have seen the looks I was getting from other parents. My poor guy. He was grumpy the rest of the day but no more throwing up. Hopefully he is okay. Mark seems to have it now. Hopefully the sharing will stop there!

3 comments:

mcjacobsjournal said...

Oh my! You earned your super-mommy badge for that doctor visit! And, all of that happened with four boys along too? Oh man....I can't even fathom it.

I love seeing sweet pictures of Nate. He's the only one I haven't met in person, and it is amazing to see how ADORABLE all four of your boys are! You truly have been blessed---I am hoping I get to experience the blessing of a boy at some point too! :)

Sarah P said...

The second picture is my favorite. It looks like a cover for Parents Magazine or something. Really, he is a beautiful baby!

Jenise said...

These are beautiful pictures of Nate! Definitely going to save these...what a cutie. I hope our kid are half as beautiful as yours...you know, one of these days! : )