Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's Finally Happened


Dylan came home from school yesterday with some new information that I would rather he not know. He educated me on the fact that your middle finger is bad and it means f***. I could not believe that I heard that word out of my sweet Dyl's mouth! I have to admit that I had to stifle laughter. It seems that a boy in his class (one that I was concerned about) has been educating Dylan. Dylan also asked me if there was a bad word that started with an "A". We talked about how that word means you hate that person and you hate God. We talked about how we don't use words like that in our family. We also talked about being nice to this boy, but not choosing him as a friend. I don't want a snob but I don't want a potty mouth either! I am talking to his teacher today!

No comments: