Thursday, February 23, 2006

Attack of the Killer Starfish

Cade is beyond funny sometimes! He loves to stand in the bathtub while I am taking a shower. I have a bowl of shells that got moved to the corner. The shells have a STARFISH in them (scary, right). Cade is petrified of the starfish and wants me to move it. Impossible because I am in the shower. After I got out, we took some pictures! Notice him cowering away from the TERRIFYING starfish. I tried to get him to hold it, but the best I could get is a touch. He makes me laugh!




4 comments:

Jenise said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen...sweet Cade!

mcjacobsjournal said...

Jenna,
I'm so glad that you have a blog!!! Thanks for commenting on mine so I could find yours. I have loved getting to see the pictures of your precious boys and catching up on daily life at the Howard house. They are SUCH cuties!! I look forward to keeping up with you through the blogging...and through Jenise, of course. :) Take care!

Alyssa said...

Hi Jenna! I am so glad that you posted on my blog, so that I could find yours. I can't believe how big your sweet boys are getting! They are all so cute! I love the Starfish story... shower time is always interesting, isn't it?
Take care!

JKMeeks said...

Jenna,
Of course I remember you. We will never forget that time in our lives. Jeremy told me that you had commented on one of my posts, I thought he was crazy, but sure enough. I dont know how you found it, but I am glad you did. Your boys are precious!