Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Conflicting Emotions



I know how very blessed I am. I have a wonderful husband, 4 great boys, and a job that I truly enjoy. I am so glad that I am able to stay at home with my boys and still work at a job I enjoy. But there are some days, more lately, that I really, really wish that I did not work at all. I wish that I did not have to do any typing during the week. I wish that I could spend more time with Cade doing puzzles or playing with Play-doh. I am so afraid that he will be in Kindergarten before I know it and then I won't be able to spend that time with him. But I have deadlines and promises to keep. I wish I could just catch up and then stay on top of things. I can get so stressed when I stop to think about all the pending projects. Really, how can I get it all done? I used to be better about staying up late but I just can't seem to do it lately. I am blessed, I am blessed, I am blessed. Now back to work.

1 comment:

Jenise said...

So I see you've joined the masses! Can't say that I blame you...I probably would, too, if I had kids. I'm sure W wouldn't want me typing just stories about him! ; ) I have to admit there are a few blogs I read, but have never responded to one...only seems right that I start with you. I hate that you are so stressed and so busy. I hate even more that I'm not there to help you out! Things will get better...I can loan you W for a few days. I have to admit he's done wonders for my cleaning habits and organizational skills. Know that I love you & let me remind you that you are such an amazing mother! I admire you so much for everything you do for your family, Jen. Great picture of Cade by the way...I love it!