Monday, February 13, 2006



Here are my 4 precious boys. I can't imagine life without them. This will be their story so that I can remember the important moments of their precious life!

February 12, 2006

We went to Abilene this weekend to visit Mark's grandmother who has had a stroke. Chase is really struggling with the fact that she will not be with us much longer. Chase started crying and said, "But she has such a sweet spirit and has always been so full of life." Where does he get his sweet, sweet soul? Both he and Dylan were talking a lot about Great Grandma White who died last year. They were both talking about how much they miss her. This is going to be a hard time for them. Death affects them greatly. Chase still talks about the babies we lost. My sweet, sweet boy with the sweet, sweet soul.

Great Gran was really wanting to see Nate. She still knows who we all are and can respond to questions. Cade is not really aware about what is going on. You should have seen his face when Grammy was putting in Great Gran's teeth!!! He did not know what to think about that. Later, Grammy, Dylan and I were talking about Great Gran's teeth. The talk turned to George Washington's teeth. I said that I did not think they were wooden and Dylan said they were Hippopatmus teeth. Grammy and I did not know about that. I looked it up later on line and guess what, he is right! Smart cookie! He read 3 chapter books this weekend (not 3 chapters but 3 chapter books). I am so glad that he loves to read like I used to love to read. I hope to find some books that we can read together. I don't know if I can talk him into Anne of Green Gables (oh well).

No comments: