Friday, October 16, 2009

Brownsville

We were very sad for our friends to move to Brownsville. As luck would have it (that is, if you believe in luck), I got a rare appointment that direction. I took Nate and Cade with me so that they could spend time with their buddies. I didn't make very much money, but it was worth it. It was great to be able to spend time with our friends. We flew in on a Friday. My friend watched Cade and Nate while I worked. A trip to Chuck E. Cheese was on the evening agenda. The boys were in heaven. The next day, we headed to South Padre Island. The boys had so much fun.

Nate with his buddy.



Cade with his buddy
The sun was very bright!




Nate tried boogie boarding - he loved it, until he flipped.







Cade loved being buried in the sand.








The sun was too bright for a good group picture









This is what a day at the beach does to Nate :) This picture should be at the bottom of the post.















No comments: