Friday, July 25, 2008

Quick Stop at the Farm

So early on Friday morning, we load up in the car to head to the farm. It is Mark, Chase, my sister-in-law, her 3 kids, and me. I have an appointment on the way. These appointments normally take around 3 hours, so Mark, my sister-in-law, and the kids got to hang out in a small town in-between here and the farm. Doesn't that sound like fun for them? To add to their enjoyment, the appointment took 4 hours!!!! Good times. We did finally make it to the farm where we were going to drop off my sister-in-law and her kids, pick up the rest of our kids, and pick up a nephew who was going to join us for our next adventure. We spent a night at the farm before leaving for the mountains the next day.
They found a h*rny toad
Isn't he cute?
Nate getting brave
Even braver - butterflies scare him, but he will hold a lizard!!
Lizard is still alive
Even Cade held it. Doesn't he look thrilled (ha!)
My nephew and niece
We rode on the 4-wheeler some.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

that's a crazy looking lizard!