Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fun at the Farm - June 2008

The week after music camp, the boys and I traveled to the farm to visit with my family.
We had a lot of fun with cousins.
Nate playing around with my niece, Hannah
My niece, Lanae, had to get into the picture.
Cade swinging my new niece, Emily.
My nephew, Ben.
Cousins had so much fun playing together.



"Helping" with wheat harvest
Playing in the grain. Every year, Chase gets so sick when we go to the farm because of wheat harvest. This year, he would not risk it. He stayed at the house and would not go near the field or the grain. Guess it worked, he did not get sick.
On the tractor.

My sister took this picture while she was out with Nate on the farm. Do you think I need to discuss some safety issues with her?

Chase holding Emily - isn't she cute?!

They had fun playing in the water in the backyard




Lanae would crawl on the slip 'n slide - made me laugh








They got creative



Helping Mimi cook
The annual slide picture


Nate was so worn out that he just crashed. He really is asleep in these pictures


Chase and I headed back at the end of the week so that he could attend camp in Oklahoma the next week. Dylan, Nate, and Cade were able to stay at the farm. Kristen and her kids rode back with me so that she could visit her family. I looked back at one point and here is what I found - Ben had discovered a fun new game with his gum. The picture does not show the enormous mess that he made. FYI, the oil in suncreen does help to get gum out:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - what fun! Our annual farm trip happens on Labor Day weekend. I can't wait!

Krista said...

Hadn't checked your blog in a while . . . loved your pics from the farm! Looks like fun was had by all! I especially love the slide picture of all the kids together; what a great moment! =)