Monday, June 02, 2008

Six Flags on Memorial Day

The boys and I went to Six Flags on Memorial Day along with a couple of friends. Mark had to work :( Even though it was crowded, we had a GREAT time. Nate rode the Mini-Mine Train and the Roaring Rapids. He loved them. He talked about it over and over again. He would talk about going on the roller coaster and getting scared and holding on to mommy. He then would make a scary face. He is still talking about it. We went to a park today and he thought that he was getting to go on a roller coaster again! I think that he will be another roller coaster buddy for me!! Good thing, because the middle boys are definitely NOT roller coaster kids. Cade was insisting that he wanted to try the Shock Wave this time. I knew better ;) He was insisting all the way up until it was our turn to get on the roller coaster. Then he very calmly informed me that he decided that it would be better for him to wait until he was 7, then he would ride the Shock Wave. Let's just say that I am not holding my breath. He does love spinning rides.


Why oh why does the goofy face appear?


Chase with his friend, a really good kid.

The group
Nate in line for the boot ride





While Chase and his friend were riding the Titan and the other boys were riding a puke-inducing spinning ride, Nate and I hung out. Nate danced and danced. He was just a happy boy.




Can you tell that he is dancing?
The Bill Cosby look

A new dance, "The Airplane"

Going back to the car, he is actually asleep like that.

That looks more comfortable. What a fun day!





1 comment:

Krista said...

It's been a while since I've caught up on you guys! It looks like fun was had by all . . . camping & at Six Flags! =) Jenna, I remember WAAY back when I was in HS and our youth group would go to Soul Lift every summer; all of us CBH people would meet up and spend the day together! Fun memories! =)