Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cade's Water Day

I am so behind in my blogging. What can I say, we have been busy, busy, busy. I am going to try to catch up, but I am also behind in my typing.

Cade had water day at school the day after his graduation. The kids had a great time!
Look at my cute, white, skinny boy!



Don't ask me why he would be pretending to shave there!


Look at that concentration!



Cade would run way out in the field to get back in the bounce house because the ground was wet by the bounce house.
Picking up marbles with their feet.



Seed spitting contest. Of course, Cade doesn't like watermelon!




Sponge race



Cade with his buddy and his teacher

Cade's class





2 comments:

Stacey said...

looks like a super "cool" day!!

See-Dub said...

How fun is that? Too cute!