Sunday, June 01, 2008

Dinosaur Valley

We were able to go camping with some friends at Dinosaur Valley the Friday night of Memorial weekend. I even ran into my friend, Pam. It was Nate's first time camping, and he had a great time. All the boys had a great time. Cade has been struggling a bit lately. He kept getting hurt on Saturday morning and having major meltdowns. We thought that we were going to have to go home. Fortunately, he calmed down and had a great time the rest of the day. My camera battery died, but I managed to get a few pics before it died, and the camera phone proved helpful again. My friend is going to email me some of her pictures.

Nate with his buddy.

Cade with his buddy.
The look on Dylan's face makes me laugh.
The fire was so exciting!
Nate was so excited to be in the tent.
The boys had a fantastic time playing in the water.

1 comment:

PB said...

Dylan should be a model. It was fun running into you guys. Even more funny is the fact that I packed Kb all of his blood donor t-shirts and didn't even realize it till you brought it up. Ha Ha!