Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Random Catch Ups

I am very behind in blogging. End of year crazies are setting in at the house. Here are just a few things that I want to remember. These are pictures taken by my camera phone so forgive the quality.
Oh my Nate, Nate! He is a mess, mess, mess. He has been testing limits and getting into trouble :( He is still so super sweet! He is trying to give up his nap (no, no, NO). The problem is that he will not sleep at naptime, but he will crash at around 6. His teachers at preschool got a big kick out of him today. After his non-nap naptime, he got up and said, "Ahhh, that was a good nap." He continues to be a talker. He also continues to love his bubbas. He still loves "Scooby Doo" and "Max and Ruby". Overall, he is such a blessing to us!
Here is my new niece, Emily. Kristen is going to kill me for this picture. I don't know why I did not take a picture with my camera while Emily was here. It was so good to meet her - oh, the girl envy!
The boys had a sock hop at school. They had a great time.
Cade loves cotton candy

Nate with his best bud.
Cade with his wonderful, marvelous teacher and his good friend.


2 comments:

See-Dub said...

Nate was a cutie tonight! He was coming in the door as we were headed out. I said, "Hey, Nate!" and he replied with "Excuse me!"—which I guess is better than "Strange woman, you're slowing me down and my bubbas are over there!"

So (1) your camera phone takes way better pictures than mine, and (2) you know I won't ever rate one of your posts less than 5 stars!

PB said...

Great pictures! Aren't cell phones awesome?