Thursday, May 08, 2008

4th Grade Play Day

Wednesday was Play Day for the 4th grade. Chase was super excited! Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate very well. Play Day did happen, it was just a little wet and delayed. I was able to go for just a little bit. I managed to get soaking wet during the time that I was there. Chase had a great time! He won a second place ribbon and 2 first place ribbons. He feels that he was robbed of 1st place in the event that he placed 2nd in - cracks me up! Another thing, Chase definitely did not get any athletic skills from me!


The 2nd place ribbon - he was ROBBED!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Chase is getting so tall.....and handsome too!

Devona said...

Busy, busy, busy! Cute, cute, cute! You're boys are so precious, handsome and sweet and I love reading the updates.

MDM said...

Hi Jenna! I have read your blog for a long time and always assumed you would not remember me!! How fun to hear from you. Your boys are precious and your life seems rich with blessings!!!!