Thursday, May 22, 2008

From Cade

I forgot to post the book that Cade made for me for Mother's Day. I love these books, and I will be so sad when my boys get too big to make these.

My mom wears many hats in our family. My mom is a teacher. She taught me how to koote ade to grow plants (count and to grow plants - that is so random) This is a stick figure counting and another stick figure with flowers - he has inherited my amazing artistic skills :)

My mom is a nurse. She always makes me feel better when I fo up (throw up). This includes a lovely stick figure who is throwing up - ewww

My mom is a good housekeeper. When she sees my room, she says, tehat is eat (that is great). I won't even comment on that one.

My mom is a chauffeur. She drives me to CC (CiCis)

My mom is the very best mom ever! (complete with a drawing of me)

3 comments:

Amy C said...

Sweet Cade. Was Dylan in the Titan puke car by any chance? As for Nate stepping on the bird, he and Michael should visit the birds together. They seem to have the same love and affection toward the little creatures. Michael likes to poke them with the food sticks. . .

Stacey said...

As much as I get tired of all the "papers", I have had to save some of Anysa's written work to me b/c I love how she is trying to spell things! Kids' perspectives are always interesting!

Anonymous said...

Jenna,
Someday, I will be a good blogger, but for now I am enjoying yours. I can't wait to see you, the boys are getting so big!

Amy Martin has a site on caringbridge...Call me if you can't find her.
Thanks for the cute pictures.