Wednesday, May 07, 2008

More Catching Up

The last weekend in April was our neighborhood's bi-annual garage sale. I got rid of some things. We used the money to buy a freezer for our garage. With 4 boys, we needed some more freezer space. Their eating has really increased lately. I don't even want to think about the teen years. I did a little garage sale shopping myself. I was so happy to find this great sandbox! It has been a hit. Here is Cade with his buddy, Austin.
Nate was still with my parents and Dylan had a sleepover. It was really good because Cade and Chase really had a lot of fun playing together. Chase was being a super sweet brother. Here, they are having sleeping bag races down the stairs. They were having a great time.


Look at the joy on his face. He was "winning" this race.

The fierce competition

Nate came home and was so happy to see his new sandbox. I love the flying sand pictures. The shirt he has on in this picture was the 3rd shirt of the day. He has discovered that he can change his own clothes. He enjoys this game. He also hates to have anything messy on his clothes. I think he might be a little OCD. He has also decided that he does not like some of his shirts, and he refuses to wear them. This is a problem because he does not have a lot of clothes right now. Somehow I have managed to lose all of the 2T clothes. We have looked EVERYWHERE for them. I think they probably got lost in the move. I am having to buy him all new clothes - UGH! I know that I will probably find the clothes as soon as he moves up to 3T.







No comments: