Monday, May 19, 2008

Mother's Day

We took our 3rd annual Mother's Day trip to Six Flags. I don't think there is any better way to spend my Mother's Day. Here are a few pictures from my camera phone since I forgot my camera.



Chase and I rode the Titan. We were almost at the front of the line, when they shut down the ride. It seems that they had a little "mess" to clean up. They were running 3 cars, but can you guess which car I ended up in? They did not do the best job of cleaning. There was plenty of "evidence" left in the car. EWWWWW!
Funnel Cake Fun!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your camera phone is MUCH better than mine, what kind do you have?

Stacey said...

We are taking the kids to Six Flags this summer and I am sooo excited! I love rides and Anysa thinks she will too! I may need all your insider advice since you go so much!